Advertisement

Pineapple Margaritas

Happy Cinco de Mayo, friends! Are you celebrating!?!? We’re going to be celebrating by spending the weekend packing up our house for the big remodel that starts next week. And I have to say…..as excited as I am for it….there’s a huge part of me that’s wondering WHY we thought this was a good idea. HA! I guess it’s a little late for that.
You know how that is, though? When something is so far away that it’s easy to say yes to….and the, as the time comes closer and reality sinks in….it sounds less and less like something you actually want to do? I get that way a lot – with social plans, things I agree to help out with, and….apparently….remodels.

But alas, it’s happening. Because the cabinets have been built and the flooring has been ordered and the granite has been paid for. So all we’re really waiting on is….US! We need to pack up our living room, dining room, and kitchen. And when I say pack up, I mean pack it ALL up. Because at the end of all of this, those three rooms will all be one big space. And in the mean time, we’ll be living in a major construction zone.

Pineapple Margarita
I love fresh fruit flavors in my drinks! Looks yummy!

Prep Time: 5 mins

Ingredients

  •     Kosher salt for rimming glass
  •     1/2 part triple sec
  •     4 parts pineapple juice
  •     1/4 part lime juice
  •     1 part silver tequila
  •     Optional lime and pineapple wedges, for garnish

Instructions

  1. Rim glass with kosher salt.
  2. In a shaker with ice, add tequila, pineapple juice, triple sec and lime juice. Shake vigorously and pour into rimmed glass. Garnish with lime and pineapple wedge, if desired.

LihatTutupKomentar