Advertisement

Tropical Smoothie

Tropical Smoothie #Tropical #Smoothie Healthy Recipes Easy, Healthy Recipes Dinner, Healthy Recipes Best, Healthy Recipes On A Budget,iving in Kansas City, smack dab in the middle of the country, I think I’m officially about as far away from the ocean as possible.
Sometimes, I wish I lived closer.

Don’t get me wrong.  I have grown quite fond of our rolling plains over the years, which out over the horizon as far as the eye can see.  I love driving through the Flint Hills, with the beautiful jagged limestone carved into the Kansas prairie.  I love our lakes and rivers here, especially the Arkansas River (pronounced our-Kansas in Wichita), which was the home for festivals, high-school canoeing, and many a family bike ride growing up.

As much as I wholeheartedly love this Kansas home that I was born into, there’s still a very special place in my heart for the ocean.  And the warm, salty breezes that blow across the beaches.  And the lush, colorful plants that grow wild on the shores.  And the sweet, rich, delicious tropical fruits that the sun warms to perfection.  Mmmm, especially those mangoes.  If I had a mango tree in my backyard, I think my life would be complete.

Alas, as long as I live in the Midwest, that will probably never happen.  Which apparently just means that I need to save up for more beach vacations.  ;)  But in the meantime, when the tropical craving hits, thankfully a trip to the frozen foods section of my grocery store can provide some beachy-inspiration in no time with this tasty treat

Tropical Smoothie
This sounds so delicious! I’m all about smoothies in the summer months and I’m definitely adding this one to my list of ones to make!

Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 5 minutes

Ingredients

  •     3/4 cup pineapple juice
  •     1 cup frozen mango
  •     1 large banana sliced
  •     1 cup frozen pineapple
  •     1/2 cup canned coconut milk light is ok
  •     Optional garnishes: Maraschino cherries, lime slices, mint sprigs, pineapple wedges

Instructions

  1. Place the pineapple juice, coconut milk, banana, mango and pineapple in a blender; blend until completely smooth.
  2. Pour the smoothie into 2 glasses and add optional garnishes if desired. Serve immediately.
Tropical Smoothie #Tropical #Smoothie Healthy Recipes Easy, Healthy Recipes Dinner, Healthy Recipes Best, Healthy Recipes On A Budget, Healthy Recipes Clean, Healthy Recipes Breakfast, Healthy Recipes For Picky Eaters, Healthy Recipes Meal Prep, Healthy Recipes Low Carb, Healthy Recipes Vegetarian, Healthy Recipes Desserts, Healthy Recipes Snacks, Healthy Recipes Lunch, Healthy Recipes For One, Healthy Recipes For Kids, Healthy Recipes For Two, Healthy Recipes Crock Pot, 

Tropical Smoothie #Tropical #Smoothie Healthy Recipes Easy, Healthy Recipes Dinner, Healthy Recipes Best, Healthy Recipes On A Budget,

LihatTutupKomentar