Advertisement

Cheesy Bacon & Egg Crescent Ring

Cheesy Bacon & Egg Crescent Ring #Cheesy #Bacon & #Egg #Crescent #Ring Healthy Recipes Easy, Healthy Recipes Dinner,I never realized how many crazy things that kids say until Miss K started saying crazy things. The things she says half the time just crack me up. Plus, she says them and cocks her head to the side like duh Mom!
On Sunday when we were leaving church the hubs was buckling her into her car seat and she sticks out her hand and wants him to shake it which he does. Then she giggles and says, “Nice to meet you!” We about died laughing. She giggles then does the same thing to me.

Say what?! You just turned three and I didn’t really think that you knew this stuff. Plus, I honestly didn’t think she listened to a word the entire church service, but apparently I was wrong. Then melt heart exploded and melted all at once. Proud Mom moment. I just love those.

Trust me, it’s not always roses and rainbows on the Mom front that’s for sure, but those little moments like that kind of make up for the other 75% of the time I think I just might quit being a Mom. Ok, I’m exaggerating a little it’s only like 50% of the time. Don’t worry I adore my children but sometimes days are tough! I just had a few weeks of roughness with illness and I thought to myself quite frequently I might not make it through this. I’m not old enough to be handling this or mature enough! Anyone else feel like that somedays? Hopefully I’m on the mend and something else doesn’t go wrong!

Cheesy Bacon & Egg Crescent Ring
Wow this looks delicious! I'm going to try to make it.

Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Total: 35 mins

Ingredients

  • 5 eggs
  • 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
  • 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
  • 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
  • 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
  • 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
  • 8 slices bacon fried
  • 8 oz crescent rolls refrigerated, I used 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury crescents
  • 1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
  • 1 egg for egg wash, optional

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
  2. In a bowl beat the eggs with the chopped peppers, salt and pepper. Cook the eggs in a skillet so that they're scrambled. You can use the same skillet you used to fry the bacon, just drain the fat first.
  3. Lay out the crescent rolls on a parchment pepper, like a star as shown in the pictures above.
  4. On each crescent roll lay a piece of bacon. Add half of the cheese around the ring. Add the scrambled eggs around the ring and top with remainder of the cheese.
  5. Fold the crescents over. You may brush with the egg wash if you prefer, I did because it gives the ring a nice golden colour.
  6. Bake for 20 minutes or until the crescents are cooked and golden brown.
  7. Garnish with parsley, if preferred. Serve warm.
Cheesy Bacon & Egg Crescent Ring #Cheesy #Bacon & #Egg #Crescent #Ring Healthy Recipes Easy, Healthy Recipes Dinner, Healthy Recipes Best, Healthy Recipes On A Budget, Healthy Recipes Clean, Healthy Recipes Breakfast, Healthy Recipes For Picky Eaters, Healthy Recipes Meal Prep, Healthy Recipes Low Carb, Healthy Recipes Vegetarian, Healthy Recipes Desserts, Healthy Recipes Snacks, Healthy Recipes Lunch, Healthy Recipes For One, Healthy Recipes For Kids, Healthy Recipes For Two,

Cheesy Bacon & Egg Crescent Ring #Cheesy #Bacon & #Egg #Crescent #Ring Healthy Recipes Easy, Healthy Recipes Dinner,

LihatTutupKomentar