Advertisement

Pineapple Margaritas Recipe

Margaritas are always a party favorite and I love how simple this pineapple version comes together. It’s perfect for anytime of year or any celebration and always a crowd favorite.
Rather you are hosting for New Year’s Eve, Cinco de Mayo or a big birthday bash, this large batch margarita cocktail is the perfect party drink. I love that it can be made ahead of the party so you don’t have to play bartender during the party!

Even though I’m not the biggest drinker I do love a good margarita so I wanted to put a fun new twist on this classic cocktail for our #CocktailDay party.

If you love margaritas like I do, be sure to check out my Classic Margarita and my Frozen Peach Margaritas and you can’t miss my Strawberry Margaritas! These Margaritas are crazy- good and super simple!

Pineapple Margaritas Recipe

Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes

Ingredients

  •     2 oz. tequila
  •     1/2 - 1 oz. simple syrup according to taste
  •     2 oz. pineapple juice
  •     juice of 1 lime

Instructions

  1. Use a lime wedge to wet the rim of a margarita glass; dip rim in coarse salt.
  2. Fill glass with crushed ice.
  3. Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
  4. Pour over crushed ice; garnish with lime wedge.

LihatTutupKomentar